WIT Search

Wednesday 7 April 2010

A little bit of sparkle here and there


How lucky am I! Today I am working on a shoot and I get a real photographer (no offense Kurt), to take my WIT photo. Lovely and talented Liam Duke, made all the difference to my "blinged-up" outfit, so thank you Liam.  Today I am revisiting one of my classic tricks: adding a metallic shoe, belt and bling accessory to an otherwise simple outfit. Touches of gold and sparkle, are the perfect way to dress up my black silk T-shirt and khaki trousers. I love these Boden gold pumps and my brand new, crystals on leather  small cuffs. They come in every colour of the rainbow and at £26 each,  I piled up a selection of earthy coloured ones. My belt is an old Burberry find, it's gold chain on tan leather, but I also love this Tory Burch one below.

Vintage scalloped edge silk top, Burberry tan and gold chain belt, Zara roll-up trousers, Boden gold ballerinas, Swarovski crystal bracelets 



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

molto, molto, molto carino! quella camicetta poi,mi ricorda qualcuno...!brava, Anto

Anonymous said...

wonderful! always wonderful! V

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...