WIT Search

Tuesday 7 September 2010

City shorts


It's my first day back in the office, for a few months I will be back at Red full time to produce a great shopping section for all of you to look at. In the mean time take a look at my new shoot out now in the October issue. I've taken 6 major A/W trends and styled them with 6 fabulous Red editors in mind. Guess what trend is my favorite? Well sparkle, obviously!
Pic coming soon

Cos top, Joseph double blet, Prada shorts, YLS bag and shoes

Click on the image to enlarge






6 comments:

ilaria said...

Love this look! Those shorts are fab.

WIT said...

If you like my shorts how about these?
http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Linea%20Herringbone%20linen%20shorts/134714543,default,pd.html?cgid=S311

ilaria said...

I already have similar linen ones from French connection but i really like the top+belt combination that i am going to try very very soon ;)

White Bazaar said...

Great outfit, love Red, can't wait for my october issue to arrive now!

WIT said...

Thank you StyleFrost! let me know if you enjoy it and if you can guess my look without reading ;=)

michelle said...

The grey on shiny black just looks divine! x Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...