WIT Search

Saturday 11 September 2010

Zara online!


Great news for all of WIT's readers that don't live near this facvorite WIT store: Zara goes online! I am a big fan of Zara, my wardrobe consisting in a good 30% of it, therefore I am glad to know that all of you in the UK, Spain, Portgual, Italy, Germany and France will be able to shop from the comfort of your own home. Next step Oz! In the mean time,  here are some of my favorite WIT-style buys.

Zara t-shirt, Seven boyfriend jeans, HM jeweled brogues






5 comments:

Veshoevius said...

So excited about Zara online!

Unknown said...

H&M went online too :) I bought loads already :) So excited. Zara & H&M are my favourite shops :)

Hen said...

Yes I love Zara!
Their Autumn 2010 range is gorgeous!

Heather said...

At long last zara,the gap and h&m; now pleeeeease COS can u join in as their clothes are so wearable and reasonably priced.

Anonymous said...

HI LAURA,
I CANNOT SEE YOU PICTURESSS,,,,,,,,,,
ARGH!!!
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR ISPIRING BLOG!
fRAN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...