WIT Search

Sunday 20 February 2011

LFW Style challenge - day THREE: pair it down


Today I am giving my feet a rest in my favorite Jimmy choo kitten heels and dressing down my 3rd trench look of the week with casual denim and grey sweatshirt- after all, it's Sunday.  The good old italian in me alwyas loves a bit of blig.. So after taking my pic I've decided to add my most favorite Florence outlets buy, my bejewwled Prada necklace that I would literally save from a fire. 

Here are some of my shoots with lots of trenches... I do love it.




Top Shop trench, Petit Bateau top, Current Elliott jeans, Jimmy Choo shoes, Chanel bag 

11 comments:

Reddest Roar said...

My god, woman, I think you could single-handedly convince me to wear sweatshirts - love this look.

Unknown said...

your jimmy choos are just amazing! :)

kiss from germany,

la tiquismiquis
http://tqsm.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

per ora è il migliore dei 3 look con trench proposti!! il + easy e anche sbarazzino.
LudovicaR.

Anonymous said...

Love the laid back look - American Vintage is my fave - good luck with the shows Laura - Liz Owen x

pelininstyle said...

you look amazing:)

Anonymous said...

Love the look! I have a suggestion for you: could you also post the name of the lipsticks you're wearing? Thanks!!

Anna Berkeley said...

Fabulous. Understated chic and everyone needs grey marl in their lives...I saw you in this at Margaret Howell show and thought you looked very relaxed in all the right ways. www.getdressedinahurry.com

Neifile said...

La borsa che hai nella prima foto è bellissima! E i trench sono bellissimi in quanto espressione di eleganza quotidiana.

www.neifilef.blogspot.com

WIT said...

Lipstick is NARS Red Lizard... i think i've answered this question 100 times!?!?

Unknown said...

There's a pic of you wearing this here too http://www.blinklondon.com/?p=4040&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+BlinkLondonBlog+(Blink+London+Blog)

Loved the trench coat idea for LFW, it was definitely too cold for it though so well done for making it through the week!

Unknown said...

Just seen a picture of you in this outfit on this blog too http://www.blinklondon.com/?p=4040&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+BlinkLondonBlog+(Blink+London+Blog)

Loved the trench coat idea for LFW x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...