WIT Search

Friday 9 September 2011

High Street heroes: MONSOON


Third and last day of my High Street Heros special and today it's all about Monsoon. I saw these lace sling back shoes at their press day back in April and instantly fell in love with them, so I'm so excited they have finally hot the stores (they look like Valentino more than Monsoon!). I'm dressing them down with cool cargo pants and my favourite sweatshirt for a relaxed casual friday look, but I will also wear them with pretty dresses and rolled up jeans or with a slick pair of cropped black trousers.

Cos sweatshirt, Zara cargo pants, Monsoon shoes 



Shop at Monsoon HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wld love to know what's the name of your OPI manicure nail polish!

Anonymous said...

Wld love to know what's the name of your OPI manicure nail polish!

Anonymous said...

Really love these posts Laura, as you have such a good eye for high street goodies that look like designer, but disappointed you didn't do a Marks & Spencer capsule as they are more accessible to us 'out-of-townies'. Could you/would you consider doing one in the near future? Thank you for all the work you put into these blogs, we really appreciate it.

WIT said...

Finding out about my OPI nail varnish tomorrow x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...