WIT Search

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Crazy about spots


When I bought my green spotty Top Shop trousers back in September I knew I was in for a good buy. I wore them in Paris to the Chanel show and I loved them so much! 

At the Chanel show in Paris in September
Unfortunately they sold out really quickly so most of you couldn't get hold of a pair. I was so happy when I took my cousin shopping over Christmas and saw that Top Shop made a second batch, this time in a super stylish navy version. So I bagged a second pair which I love even more. 



I tweeted this find and many of you managed to get a pair, so I asked you to send me a photo of how you wore your pair. I loved receiving your pics, so here are some of my favourite WIT readers sporting the fabulous spotty trouser!


Here are some of my favourite spotty finds online now...

 


(I'm seriously considering buying this dress... Summer weddings, christenings, shower parties? I'm thinking I could dress it down with ballerinas or up with colorful heels. I absolutely love it)





16 comments:

Emily said...

I got a Topshop voucher for Christmas - I think I might have to go try on these trousers!!

WIT said...

Thank you to the lovely girls that send me pic of them in their trousers! xx

Claudia B. said...

I really love the navy version of this pants from Topshop and the polka dot jeans from Current/Elliot.
By the way, I love your blog, it's very inspirational and fresh!
Xx.

Suzanna @fancycowblog said...

I love them too and they look fabulous on your but I think they won't on my curvy figure.

Suzanna

Unknown said...

I love your outfit, but gloves and scarf without tights?
It's too cold here in Milan for barefeet :(((

Meera said...

I want to get the trousers as I love spots and they look great! Are they a flattering fit? X

Elin Kling said...

CUTE <3

Perennial Teenager said...

I have such bag envy, i can hardly speak.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing WIT readers in your fashion finds! All
The girls look wonderful n pleased with their purchase :-) x Michelle

Anonymous said...

Just bought my pair in blue... thank you Laura for your great tips!!! I'll post them soon on my blog! Paola

Unknown said...

These look wonderful with your Navy Chanel bag.

tea and kate said...

Thanks so much - bought a pair online after reading your post and they arrived on Friday, they are great!

Veebers said...

Love the girl in her green pair, with the leopard flats. Tres chic but kooky at the same time.
Great trousers, will look out for them <3
Vx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

got mine too and love them!! was gutted when I missed the green ones so didn't miss the chance, thanks for the heads up Laura!!

~Lara~ said...

Love this look! Love polka dots!!!

Unknown said...

Love those trousers, they look great in both green and navy!
I've just bought some leggingy-type ones in mustard and haven't take them off since!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...