WIT Search

Monday 16 July 2012

Diary from last week


Oh wow, what a week!
Thank you for baring with me, I don't know just how I would have done it all with so many shoots, early call times, travelling and busy days at work. I've been in London shooting some very fashionable ladies (and feeling some serious wardrobe envy), in the office finalising lots of pages, in Paris shooting an A/W story and, to top it all up organising a much too elaborate birthday party for my husband at the week end... So no rest for me! Nevertheless it's been a fantastic productive week and I can't wait to show you some of the work I've done in the upcoming issues of Red.

My style saviours this week:

1) My Converse high tops
Just the most comfortable and effortlessly stylish trainer in the world (loving this bubble gum pink) 


2) My khaki parka 
(rain? shine? rain? shine!?)


3) Isabella Oliver treggings
Treggings are a stylish bridge between your favourite trousers and the ever-versatile leggings. Finished in a heavy jersey, they’ve used jodphur-style seam detailing to create a contemporary classic.



3) Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser
Four hours sleep per night never looked so manageable...



4) A fab pre-week end mani and pedi at Bliss Spa  
I had a gorgeous new treatment called "Freshly Squeezed": all the perks of a usual Bliss Spa style mani and pedi with the added indulge factor of a zesty orange foot soak, massage and yummiest smoothie.



5) Daily photo updates of my gorgeous nephew
Here he is in deep conversation with his bunny Ottone


6) Breakfast in bed on Saturday morning
Hot frothy chocolate and buttered toast with jam. Need to say more?

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Eugenio is absolutely gorgeous... he must look like your sister!!!
lovely post... glad you are back... we missed you this week!!!
Love Ronda
ps try and rest a little.. remember your due date is near!!!

Gemma said...

LOVE those leopard print wedges!! Where they from?

Anonymous said...

Ma quegli incivili degli Inglesi non tutelano la maternità?

Unknown said...

The hard work paid off i'm sure :) loved the twitter updates
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...