WIT Search

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Mix'em up

Whistles jacket, Gap shirt, Prada skirt, Chanel bag, Helmut Lang shoes
I did my winter wardrobe swap over at the week end (always a pain but totally worth it) and I found this old Prada skirt which belonged to my mum and that I hadn't worn in ages. I love mixing fabrics and turning something quite dressy into a smart casual outfit: leather, denim, patent and beads are all my favourites in one go.  I have a long day at work today with breakfast, meetings and an evening do so this outfit will take me through the day in style.  This skirt got me really excited because I'm going back to Florence in a month's time and I can't wait to go to the Prada outlets..

9 comments:

La Zitella Acida said...

Quindi quella gonna non รจ dell'AI dell'anno scorso?

Anonymous said...

Love love love the shoes and skirt!

Anonymous said...

Try it next time with a turtleneck and boots...

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Laura, but you're too short for that skirt. Furthermore, the leather motorjacket is completely wrong, as to proportions and style.

Style Servings said...

I'm completely in love with this look! Your styled the skirt pefectly!

GlamRosie said...

I take my hat off to you, a long day at work, baby and you still manage to 1. look fab and 2. write up a blog! You've just reminded me about my Gap denim shirt, thank you x

Michelle @ The Wardrobe Update said...

So often we save special pieces for "special occasions", I love this everyday twist on a really beautiful skirt.

Unknown said...

I wish I wore it like this when it was "mine"....lovely look!

WIT said...

LOVE LOVE Love this skirt.. even if I'm too short for it ;=) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...