WIT Search

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Distressed denim

FC coat Zara shirt Freedom earrings HM jeans Miu Miu shoes
Brrrrrrr! I think last week was definitely the last you will see of a bare leg this winter. Today I'm wrapping up in my winter coat, my check shirt and wearing my distressed  HM Jeans for a busy day of press days. Not everyone can wear distressed denim at work, but if you love a bit of a knee  rip, faded denim and the distressed look, you can always wear at the week end and or dress up with a statement heel for a night out. Here are some more I love.

 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These H&M jeans look so good on you that I'm tempted to buy them as well :)

Sharon S said...

Hi there! I love your H&M jeans, being a denim addict I have virtually most styles, but not these-definitely going on my wishlist!

Helen.by.instyle said...

My Journeys through denim have included high end and others but I have to admit that the Baxter jean, from Topshop, works a treat every time. I love the H&M ones but have not taken the plunge to order online. Things tend to take a generation to arrive and I am unsure on the sizings ( pathetically shrinks into a corner, what an excuse ) I love them on you though. H x

Giuliana from Inciampando said...

I bought this denim last week and I love it. It's my new favourite! It's perfect with ballerinas and heels.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...