WIT Search

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Louis Vuitton Speedy


I'm trying to stick to to my New Years resolution of wearing all of my bags more often (you might have noticed my day clutch in the past few days). As I was tiding up my bag wardrobe I found a very old favourite I realised I haven't worn in ages. It is a classic LV Speedy, it was given to me by my great grandmother Zita for my 21st birthday and it reminds me of my interning days at Vogue and those days where I started falling in love with fashion. It was probably one of my first designer items ever and has so many sweet memories attached to it!

4 comments:

La Sposa said...

bellissima la giacca! voglio assolutamente un faux fur coat e voglio assolutamente procurarmela a questi saldi: dove la trovo?
complimenti e buon lavoro.

http://lapoliticadimoda.blogspot.it/

Unknown said...

I gave my speedy's away, I bought them a long time ago and only kept my tote bag for summer travels. I like how they look on other women, but it was like my Tiffany heart bracelet and necklace, I'm over them.
looks nice though : )

Glory Closet said...

Amazing....♥
Glory's Closet

Anonymous said...

I love love love your coat - where is it from? x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...