WIT Search

Thursday 13 February 2014

London Fashion Week day one


It is cold. No, you don't understand.. it's really cold! Up to a week ago I still thought I could kind of manage but actually, planning my outfits last night I thought I would ease into this first day of London Fashion week with a few layers - especially since I have another two fashion weeks ahead of me and I don't want to be running out of steam early.

So today my hero piece is in fact a  Top Shop boyfriend style coat worn over Top Shop leather peg trousers and accessorised with my Prada faux fur stole, Sophia Webster shoes and beloved Jil Sander clutch. I feel stylish (and warm) ready for a full day at London's Somerset house. Come and see what me and the Red team are up to on Instagram and Twitter, I will be posting lots of behind the scenes pics. If you fancy any of the things I'm wearing, some of them are in the shops right now whilst some of them are last season but I've tried to find similar items.

Top Shop Tall Wool Boyfriend Coat £89
PS. A heads up - I opted for the tall version of the coat (although I'm not tall), because it's a more flattering and modern length.



2 comments:

GlamRosie said...

Now that is my kind of coat, 100% wool, I bet it was warm! Also slightly cheaper in the 'tall' version, love it! x

Helen.by.instyle said...

I have purchased that coat and it is fantastic. Who cares if the other Mums, on the school run, stare ( I live in a rural community so you can get my gist ) I think you look fabulous. My only gripe is that I do not possess the Chanel footwear. H xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...