WIT Search

Monday 17 February 2014

London Fashion Week day four


Today I'm all about a statement skirt and more specifically a printed statement skirt, letting it do all the talking by pairing it with navy separates. But there are many ways in which you can wear your prints in a chic and wearable way. Here are some ideas directly from London Fashion Week. 



Look One
The subtle print clash

Look two
The accessory colour clash

Look three
The adventurous tonal clash
See by ChloĆ© Jungle Print Sweatshirt £178.00 with  Rika Alice Leopard Print Skirt £180.00 and MICHAEL Michael Kors Winston High Heeled Sandal £170.00

3 comments:

PoppysStyle said...

Stunning skirt! I just ordered a JCrew sequin skirt to try the 'statement' skirt outfit - I need to get out of my jeans!

Laura said...

I love this look, striking a perfect balance between dressed up and casual. I have to ask as I've not seen it noted in your previous posts, where is your bomber jacket from?

Virtuallystyledbyannmarie said...

oh I love the statement skirts you have been favouring recently, loving looks 1 and 2..... the skirts in both looks are divine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...