WIT Search

Friday 7 March 2014

Scrap book of my #RedLovesGAP shopping evening

Gap jeans and shirt, Karen Millen shoes and Other Stories bomber
Last night was the day of the much anticipated Gap and Red reader event which sadly got moved from February to March due to a tube strike. Nevertheless more than 130 of you turned up to enjoy an evening of champagne, canapes, shopping and a little fashion talk by mois! Here's a little photograph scrapbook from the night..


By late afternoon I was all decked out in my favourite Always Skinny Gap jeans, "lived in" denim shirt, leopard print pumps and a coat of coral lipstick. I headed to the Marble Arch flagship store to look at the space, check that my styled mannequins all featured the my styled outfits and rehearsed my talk with Fiona, the head of European Communications for Gap.


I leave all my things in he locker rooms and take a little peak at the goodie bags that all guests will receive together with their £10 voucher to spend in store on the night. Thins includes beauty products, chocolate and a fab Gap clutch. Not bad for a Thursday night! 


Champagne is being poured and fabulous American style mini canapes are starting to come out..


It's 6pm and everything is ready to go!


The area where we are hosting the event on the third floor is all decked out with my hand picked favourite buys (complete with swing tags), and the four mannequins sporting the four must have wardrobe essentials I will illustrate during my talk.


We are almost ready to go! Here I am with hero piece number two (the grey marl sweatshirt) and hero piece number four (the ankle grazing trouser).


It is a wonderful evening and I'm overwhelmed by how many lovely Red and WIT readers come to talk to me afterwards, it is simply amazing to meet them all and get a chance to talk about all things fashion. Time for a group photo with the Red team and hopefully see you all at the next event!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had been there…..brava!but I do have the wonderful "Always skinny "jeans, and am happy!

Unknown said...

Hello Laura,

It was so lovely to meet you last night - it was a great event, well done to you and the rest of the Red team and to Gap, of course!

I genuinely meant what I said about loving the fact that you actually wear a lot of the pieces that you select for the shopping pages of Red, to me this makes your suggestions on the shopping pages much more real and proves that you are 'living' what you suggest us Red buyers read. Yet another reason why I love Red.

Love the blog too - you always look fabulous and are a real source of inspiration!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Esther x

Unknown said...

Hi

I love your jeans. You said they were the 'always skinny' but which finish ie inseam, petite?? I'm looking on the gap site but can't decide.

I love you blog by the way, effortless style, parfait!

Claire x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...