WIT Search

Tuesday 1 April 2014

What's in the Marni bag?


So here it is revealed! Out of all the lovely things I tried on at Bicester Village I decided to invest in this brocade, polka dot print, Marni A-line skirt. Although I loved the dresses and was very tempted by the lips sandals in Rupert Sanderson and a navy jumpsuit in Reiss, I thought I would get the most wear out of this statement skirt. 


You know I don't usually like tights, but this skirt looks equally good with tights or not making it an idea all-season buys. Today I'm wearing it with my J.Crew Tippi sweater, thick matte tights and a pair of Christian Louboutin silver sandals, but I can't wait to wear it with flats and a buttoned down men's shirt.


They had quite a few sizes left of the skirt, but if you can't quite make it to Bicester at this very moment I've one tracked down on The Outnet, as well as a few different styles with this print (click hereto see). If you simply love a metallic, brocade or jacquard skirt I've done the legwork for you to find the chicest styles.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...