WIT Search

Loading...

Monday, 12 May 2014

Quick Monday outfit idea


Oh Monday Mondays.. Don't I just wish I was still in Cotswold today! However it's back to work today and when I'm a little stuck for ideas, I always resort to this style equation and it never fails me. 

QUICK MONDAY MORNING OUTFIT IDEA
  1. Wear your chicest cashmere crew neck;
  2. Pair with a pair of statement bottoms (today it's graphic printed trousers);
  3. Wear with your coolest flats;
  4. Finish off with a coat of bright lipstick.
 
From the top left:

Rose Cashmere Boxy  £165.00

Aquazzura Belgravia lace-up suede point-toe flats £440.00

Top Shop lips in Rio Rio  £8.00

Apiece Apart™ skinny Petra pant  £395.00

  Leopard Trellis Trouser  £225.00

Stella McCartney Christine printed silk crepe de chine pants £450.00

1 comment:

Sara said...

Those lace flats are so hideous it's hard to believe they cost that much. They honestly ruin ANY outfit. Love the pants though!

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE