WIT Search

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Wait for it...


After such a busy evening last night (what a fabulous do and thank you again for everyone that came along!) I woke up this morning and thought: "This is a jeans and T-shirt kind of day". But then I looked at my wardrobe and realised that my leather skirt is just as comfortable as my jeans, and my new Valentino flats are just as comfortable as my slip ons... So why not! Same time getting dressed, same comfort factor but quite a substantially different end result. Plus today, going against all my hand bag principles I'm wearing (wait for it) a £12 Primark bag as seen on my fabulous nanny. I didn't make the trip to the store (can't face it) but I did ask her to grab me one!! 

See all pics from last night on my Pinterest photo diary!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...