WIT Search

Wednesday 26 November 2014

What to wear for Thanksgiving (and you next Christmas party)


In the UK (or Italy) you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but my family is part American and as such I've celebrated this festivity every year of my life (and kind of hope Greta will too one day). I usually go back to Italy where me and the 62 members of my family (no jokes) sit down for a super fun meal, but this year I couldn't make it to Florence so I'm throwing a little soiree of my own, complete with my grandmother's Turkey recipe and all the trimmings.


I've been doing some outfit planning because I love to get a little dressed up and I'm undecided between a pair of statemnet culottes (that I recently bought from Coast) and an old feather LBD. So even though most of you won't be celebrating tomorrow, you might get some ideas for your next Christmas party!



The culottes and jumper look
It's always stylish and a little but different - I love that with this outfit you can wear a cosy knit

Coast lace culottes £75




The LBD look
I have an old Whisltles feather dress that I have worn so many times - it says party in a chic preppy way. I love this Oasis version too.



The jumpsuit look
It's the modern answer to smart dressing - pair it with a killer court and a pair of boho earring to give it a more relaxed feel.

Mango jumpsuit £59

Gianvito Rossi suede and pvc pumps £470

J.Crew earring £32.50

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...