WIT Search

Monday 13 July 2015

Denim Monday

Madewell top, MiH jeans, Chloe bag, Marni shoes
The weather in London today is more October than July, but humid and muggy... so I've had to resort to long trousers and closed toe shoes. Luckily I have my MiH Marrakesh jeans that are always a pleasure to wear, paired with my Madewell top (on sale now 40% off!) and old Marni tan leather wedges (I find that a wedge is the only shoe that looks good with flares). Everything finished off with my Chloe Drew and I'm ready for a casual Monday at my desk. Simple but effective.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hi, i am trying to click through your linked items to see them for sale on the internet (like the chloe bag and the madewell top), but it just links me back to your blog. Please fix...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...