WIT Search

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Shop my Instagram holiday outfits

Even when I'm on holiday, I like to share a few pics on my Instagram, it's fun and I love the enthusiasm you have for some of the pieces/outfits I propose. Lot's of you ask me where things are from (remember you can tap the pic for credits), but because Instagram doesn't make it easy to link things through I thought I would direct you to the shops that are still selling some of your most liked items. Some of them are on sale so happy shopping!

In my Madewell blouse and green linen track pants - literally haven't taken these trousers off since buying them and now on super sale!
Sadly this Antonello bag has sold out everywhere but I found a few alternatives from the designer here
My hat got much attention - it's from H&M and sadly sold out but they do a similar version on the website now - take a look at it here.
I couldn't find the dress version but the top is on sale down to £84 from £240 here and a size 38 here
For a 2 week holiday 4 pairs of shoes are more than enough. From the top my Mango sandals, Chanel espadrilles (sometimes you can find one on Vestiaire Collective, my Florence market espadrilles and Madewell sling backs (30% off!)
BEST bikini in the world and such a timeless investment - my Eres Les Essential with Valentino sunglasses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Made well doesn't ship to the UK??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...