WIT Search

Sunday 9 August 2015

Shop my Instagram holiday looks (for less)

One of my favourite summer dresses from Topshop
Hello from Italy! It's scorching hot here in Tuscany, so forgive me for still talking about summer buys for a few more weeks as I cannot imagine wearing more than one layer of clothing just yet. For those of you that have been following me on Instagram and liking some of the things I packed, I thought I would do a little shopping post on where to get my favourite items for less like my Marysia scalloped bikini, Isabel Marant rope belt and Etoile favourite crochet dress. I did a little Topshop trawl and found some great bits and pieces, my dress is almost sold out so if you like it, get it quickly.













1 comment:

Tin said...

Love your blog and Wardrobe Icons! The only thing I would change is to focus a bit more on fixing the grammatical and technical glitches before publication. The conent I love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...