WIT Search

Thursday 3 September 2015

WIT mama Friday: Greta's winter box


If Mamma has a Winter Box... why shouldn't Greta? Well, she doesn't actually, but I like to keep  a little document on my computer with sweet things I want to buy her so that from time to time I can get her a little fashion fix. Some of the things below are things I've already got her (how cute are these Felt star slippers £10 Marks and Spencer), some she's been gifted (my super talented friend Georgie Abay from The Grace Tales has just launched a kid's clothing range called Atelier/Child - do check it out) and some are on my wish list. 
product
Coat £40 Navy coat £40 Monsoon
In winter I like to dress Greta with Liberty print tops, skinny corduroy trousers and a cashmere cardi's (I always get them right at the end of the sales from J.Crew and Bonpoint - the yellow one below is down from £115 to £57!!), and then accessorise the lot with super cute girlie shoes, hats and hair clips. I love Mango KIDS (sells online only) and I'm obsessed with the cheap gems you can find in M&S and Monsoon  (check this poncho out!)


product
Wool cape £32 and wool poncho £32 both Monsoon
At the moment I am loving yellow, especially when paired with balck and grey - now that Greta is a little older I like brighter colours too. So here are a few things that are on my wish list (including a tutu she can wear ti nursery... don't get me started..), but something for WIT mama Fridays girls mums only I'm afraid!  


Glitter lace up shoes £14 Marks and Spencer

Animal print sweater Atelier/Child

Mouse bag £20 Boden

Glitter hairclips £3.99 Mango

Star necklace £4.99 Mango

Crew Cuts cashmere cardigan £57 (from £115)

Metallic tutu £12.99 Mango

Pom pom hat £9.99 Mango

Cord slim jeans £19 Boden

Confetti print dress £29 Gap

1 comment:

KatyC said...

Thanks Laura - love the navy coat. Sadly for us sun lovers I don't think it will be spending much time in the box!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...