WIT Search

Friday 22 January 2016

WIT mama Friday: the mum-on-the-run friendly boot

Topshop jeans, Joseph gilet, Bally bag, Isabel Marant Etoile boots

I know I've been going on about sheepskin boots for a while now, (including in last week's issue of The ICONS Update), but the thing is every time I buy something that I get lots of wear out pf I feel like I really really need to let you know.


The thing is I've been looking for an acceptable form of Ugg boot for years now, but nothing ever meets the warm and comfort that that shoe can give me. Despite this, I would never want to be seen wearing them, they are sort of clunky and and make my fee look huge, plus let's face it they are not very chic.


The solution to all my winter boots problems have been these Isabel Marant Etoile boots that I got in Florence from Luisa Via Roma before Christmas - they have become my WIT mama Friday official shoes, and in this freezing climate my weekend shoe too.


They come in black suede with a little wrap-around leather detail, rubber soles and sheepskin lining and the great thing is, they are on sale too (40% off!)  - I would suggest getting a size up from your regular size as they lining makes them a might tight. Finally a shoe that keeps me warm in the winter, is park-proof and looks stylish all at the same time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...